At Isokinetix Group Training, we want everyone to have a rewarding, comfortable, personal experience. Please read and comply to our Studio Etiquette tips below. We look forward to seeing you and working with you!
Please schedule your sessions in advance. When we know how many people to expect we can be better prepared for the session. If you must cancel or reschedule, please let us know by text or cancel online so we can pass your spot to someone on the waiting list. If you do not cancel at least 3 hours prior to your scheduled class, and/or do not show up, you will be charged for that session.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled class, session, or appointment. We want to make sure your heart rate monitor is working properly and that everyone understands the format for the day. If you are not here when the clock starts, your station may be given to a person on the waiting list.
- We have a filtered water cooler in the studio. Please bring your water bottle to fill up, you’re going to need it! We do have water bottles available for purchase if you forget yours. WE DO NOT SELL BOTTLED WATER!
- We kindly request that you do not text or talk on your cell phone during our training session. Please keep ringers off or on silent. It can be very distracting to other clients.
- Towels will be provided for you during your workout. Please be thoughtful of others and wipe down your machine after use.
- There is no nice way to say this…Please wear deodorant! And of course, clean clothes and the proper shoes.
7. Lockers are available for you and your valuables. Isokinetix is not responsible for any lost
or stolen personal items.
8. Isokinetix is a positive environment and a place to escape the stress of everyday life.
Having a bad day? We promise to kick in some endorphins to help make it better!